'' News Center "
The Official Version of V03 Firmware has been Released
Commlite V03 firmware of CM-ENF-E1 Adapter has been officially released on May 11, 2016.
This version of firmware increases camera compatibility and fixes some bugs compared to V02 version, which will bring you better photography experience.
1.EXIF Parameter Transmitting
2.Auto-Focus(For AF-I,AF-S lens with lens’ internal motor only)
3. Aperture Control(Including the EMD and pull-rod aperture type lens)
4. VR Stabilizer Function
5.Compatible with teleconvertor lens aperture less than F8
6.Support all Nikon F lens in MF mode
7.Support Firmware Upgrading of Windows and Mac
New Firmware Version : V03
The released Date: 2016-5-11
1. Increase the compatibility of lens, especially for AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8G VR (1st generation) and partial Tamron lens ;
2. Reduce the AF noise with working effect the same as original Nikon camera and Lens;
3. Increase the AF speed of normal lens;
4. Solve the adapter’s bug that happen with occasional ‘Aperture Reduce’ while working in large Aperture;
5. Solve the adapter’s bug that happen with occasional ‘Aperture over exposure’ while working in small Aperture;
6. Increase the adapter’s stability;
Notice: As we change some basic technology construction of V03 Firmware for further improvement, some original compatible lens like: AF-S 70-300mm f4.5-5.6G VR、AF-S Micro 105mm f2.8G VR、Sigma 35mm f1.4 ART , will be not compatible . So please be aware of this before your upgrading!
Download : http://www.commlite.com/nav/13.html
Attention:When you upgrading firmware, you need to install Adapter and Nikon lens on camera body!