'' News Center "
CM-ENF-E1 Pro V06 Firmware has been Officially Released
CM-ENF-E1 Pro V06 firmware, The latest version of CM-ENF-E1, has been officially released on September 5, 2017.
Adapter ring version of the firmware upgrade to V06 bring stronger scene recognition ability and faster autofocus speed,allowing you to shoot gracefully when facing fleeting beautiful moment.
Main Features(CM-ENF-E1 Pro):
1. EXIF Parameter Transmitting;
2. Support AF (for AF-I, AF-S lens with lens’ internal motor only)
3. Support Aperture Control (Including the EMD and Pull-rod Aperture type Lens)
4. Support VR Stabilizer Function;
5. Compatible with teleconvertor lens even Aperture less than F8;
6. Support all Nikon F lens in MF mode;
7. Made of Aluminum Alloy, powerful and stable;
8. Standard 1/4 tripod baseplate at the bottom;
9. Support firmware upgrading
New Firmware Version : V06
The released Date: 2017-9-5
1.Compatible with SONY A9;
2.Compatible with following new lens:
AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR
AF-S 70-200mm f2.8E FL ED VR
AF-S 105mm f/1.4E
85MM f/1.4 ART
135mm f/1.8 ART
Download : http://www.commlite.com/nav/13.html
Attention:When you upgrading firmware, you need to install Adapter and Nikon lens on camera body!